Skip to main content

The Chemistry Stays No Matter

The Chemistry Stays No Matter

Other things scramble our thoughts, 
Things that don’t matter; 
Pop the cork, sip the wine, 
The chemistry stays no matter.

My head to your bosom, 
I count your heartbeats.
You touch my hair
And I’m calm, I’m me.

We don’t need a map for where we’re going, 
We’re going off the beaten track.
Age will slow but never stop us, 
The chemistry stays no matter. 

V Topp

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Drinking-Sane-Water-Vincent-Topp-ebook/dp/B01NBX7TS9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Man

The Lonely Man The sweetest taste, is bitter now My purest thoughts are poisoned through The ghost of fate, keeps mocking me From every scar I've earned, in every drink I've drowned I've felt the joy of the thing called sin I've stole and bought but never received I've had my fill, my spilling cup But now I'm empty, a shell of fear and doubt. Stand not so tall now, my voice breaks up I never believed the pace would slow Now I feel the cold and I count the suns The man who wears the guilty coat should realise, That life will have the last laugh You won't outrun your lies. And now I feel what silence means, In all its taunting Looking to the heaven I don't believe is there for me anymore I always was the bad tooth in a smile But who I was isn't who I've become. Every morning I stand in front of an unforgiving mirror Life has the last laugh, Life has the last laugh. V Topp https://www.amazon.co...

Your Toxic Poison

Your Toxic Poison I need to take my eyes away from your gaze My thoughts are wrong, so wrong for this time of day You are my winning temptation and I won't subscribe into fantasy this time I will hold on to my reality that will still be my best friend in the morning For the regrets are like a rash, they cover me from head to toe But I don't give into feeling sorry for myself I am a vulnerable hard nut to crack I am all over you in my ambitions I am under you in my sensual fantasitions I think about you most of the time I'm awake, like a machine that's been programmed But don't you dare join me in your dreams that would be too much of a headfuck for me to deal with Don't call me on your phone Don't waste me with your time shine You are a trap, I will resist walking on your hidden net I am your best ex ago Sometimes I feel I'll float away, I need you to keep me grounded Will you take me for what I am now, for who I am...

Fractured

Fractured Nobody tells you how it really is That you can't trust anyone but yourself Manipulation is decriminalised Envy is the ultimate control Life is a failure If you try to stay in light Life is a failure If your words don't back up your hide Holding out a hand for help Puckering your lips for a kiss The rumbling thunder of discontent Life is to be worshipped Life is to be cherished The hardest thing is to be good The hardest thing is to stay good at heart Is to wish everyone else well As they fracture your sense of calm Your thoughts of well being Safety is within Safety is from within Life is being at one At one with the living world we share It's alive, more alive than yourself In this short time experience we're here. V Topp https://www.amazon.co.uk/Drinking-Sane-Water-Vincent-Topp-ebook/dp/B01NBX7TS9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid