Skip to main content

Making The Next Life Easier

Making The Next Life Easier

Is this our one and only life, right now
The only life, The only life we’ll live?
Have I been here before?
Have we been here before?


Do you keep coming back until you remember?
Born with a purpose not with sin to work off
If we fail the judgment in this lifetime for this lifespan
Are we sent back down?


What I said, What I didn’t, What I did, What I should have done
What I thought, What I tried to forget
Could I do it all over all again
Should I do it all over again, Do I have to do it all again?


Is déjà-vu the sleepy acknowledgment
Of a past existence
God’s finger is on the reboot button
As I near to remember my failures


If you blink as fast as a thought is born
Could you see the truth’s parallel spiral
Could you remember a little bit more than you’ve forgotten
To make the next life a little easier for you


V Topp






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Wealth

Mental Wealth This is my place, This is yours You can come back to who you really are here The dreamer stays To taste the rain The nature's rust Tans the skin As the birds make music again With the only conductor being the new day Home is here. Here is always home Do you know where you belong? I do, I do Watching a grey squirrel pat down his buried treasure I saw him pretend five time before On his dummy runs, to confuse the competition This is where the real x marks the spot It's what i can see It's what i can hear It's what i can feel Flickering white glimpses of light The cracks of surprise Like timid ghosts Rain broke the silence of thinking The vibration is ringing like a bell Give me this beautiful vaccine For the sake of my mental wealth The only wealth I want V Topp

Long Time Awake

Long Time Awake The mountains scratch the sky Birds of prey shield the sun from unprotected eyes Nature is secure, Nature is the ruler. Clouds sprinkle rain with magical restorative powers There's fortune in this land, above and below the ground Everyday is a gift, Natural fulfilment the reality. The seas are high but the waves are mellow Everything's in order, everyone has their own space Eternal unity, Sensible philosophy 'One day at a time, One day at a time'. The hours go slowly by, Long time awake V Topp

The Unknown Author

The Unknown Author The library is burning  Works become cinders  Embers of written life become dust  I struck the match.  I take full responsibility  Me, the author, the unknown.  So goodbye Shakespeare, Milton, Poe  Goodbye all the wannabes, forgotten, unknowns  I was the one who wiped you out It was me, the unknown author.  No one can tell me I didn't achieve notoriety I will be written about, documented and theorised over My name will mean something  My action will have spoken my words.  A changing of the guard Day one, wipe of the slate.  What is done is done  What was yours has been taken  I will no longer be judged by your standards  I will no longer be forced to bow at your greatness.  This is the start My life's work has begun Strike off the libraries one by one.  Your thoughts were stolen anyway You don't deserve, I do.  V Topp https://www.amazon.co.uk/Drinking-Sane-Water-Vincent-Topp-ebook/dp/B01NBX7TS9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid